Thursday, August 01, 2013

Illustrator Designs

 
 
 
Below, is my mesh project.  We had to take a picture of something in our room, and recreate the same image by using the colors from the original image.  I chose a bouncy ball simply because I collect them, and wanted to tie in a interesting fact when relating it back to my work.
This is my poster, I chose this because it represents my character.  Being a Gemini, we are known for having a double sided personality.  The lefts side, represents my colorful personality, outgoing, friendly, and kind-spirited.  The right side, depicts characteristics that are known to be "negative" in other people's eyes, in which I see in myself.  These include, being stubborn, indecisive, and having a lack of focus.  The "Dare to be Gemini" -- "Two is better than one" is sending a message that promotes who I am as a person, and more specifically as a Gemini with a dual personality.





No comments:

Post a Comment