Sunday, April 08, 2012

A Easter Special

Happy Easter!

A time to celebrate with your loved ones, eat lots of ham, and enjoy the simple things in life that we tend to forget about in our everyday busy lives. 

My mother and I's relationship has always been rocky,  more so worse latley in the past couple years.  However, today I went home to spend some quality time with my family before my mom and her boyfriend left for his sisters house.  In a split second  before she left, I reached out and gave my mom a hug and a kiss goodbye.  In that simple moment, it made me remember how important family is.  No matter how much you may disagree, bicker, and agrue, at the end of the day,  your family is family and it is a unconditional love that you hold ...no matter what. 

A task for you:  Take a moment and think of all the special times you have shared with your family,  reach out to them and give them a hug, let them know how much you mean to them. Trust me, the little things count the most.  ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment